Duravit Stark Toilet Flush Question | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Duravit Stark Toilet Flush Question in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I have a Duravit Stark 1 close coupled toilet which has begun to flush poorly. The cistern functions fine, but there seems to be a partial blockage just where the water enters the toilet pan which results in the main stream at the back of the pan being reduced. I have investigated and there seems to be a piece of rubber partially blocking the flush flow.
Does anyone have any ideas where the rubber may have come from or how to improve the flush. At this point the system is not leaking but my thinking is that the rubber may be part of a sealing gasket somewhere in the close coupled assembly. Any ideas welcome.
Thanks

I had the same situation recently. Ended up changing the pan as bits had got caught in the box rim.

Only thing I could suggest is removing it and applying a high pressure jet to the rim to try to drive whatever is caught out.

Similar plumbing topics

I would cut it to the right size and glue the...
Replies
Views
The latest Geberit flush valves have an...
Replies
Views
Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
You may also find pushing the button sharply...
Replies
Views
Long and boring video of the flush but may be...
Replies
Views
Back