E133 best price engineer? | Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss E133 best price engineer? in the Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Any recommendation where i can find cheapest engineer to fix the E133 error? Looking in Manchester area

On that one pal , its could be a right can of worms , it can be all sorts , consider a fixed price repair from baxi , it could work out cheaper . I doubt if you would get a quote of a gas engineer to fix that , I would nt .

Depends on the model as long a short it’s not a GA I wouldn’t get Baxi out for anything other than a heat exchanger.

E133 can be some of the easiest fixes going

Depends on the model as long a short it’s not a GA I wouldn’t get Baxi out for anything other than a heat exchanger.

E133 can be some of the easiest fixes going

I have Main Combi 25 Eco Elite, usually it stop heating at night, i have noticed that the boiler tries 3 times to ignite (at least thats what it feels like) and then after 3rd attempt error

I have Main Combi 25 Eco Elite, usually it stop heating at night, i have noticed that the boiler tries 3 times to ignite (at least thats what it feels like) and then after 3rd attempt error

Ask around friends/family if they know anyone. Or just have a look on Facebook/google and have a read through the reviews.

Similar plumbing topics

I mean you can test with a multi meter on the...
Replies
Views
Keep a diary recording the dates/times of when...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks I will get the guy who’s dealing with...
Replies
Views
P
I am looking for a Service Engineer, Main...
Replies
Views
Paul Brassett
P
Just to update on this- i went for Gas...
Replies
Views
Back