Easibleed | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 202

Discuss Easibleed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

Any one seen this product ? I understand its just a bleed screw that can screw onto the rad anywhere but ive never thought oh i needed one of them ! Any of you lads got ideas ?

Home

Wonder if ray stocks them. Sounds like a good idea. There are a couple of customers i have whos heating have a couple of rads that would benefit from this

No we don't. Do you reckon there would be much demand?

I think it depends on price to be honest, if they where cheap enough and sat on a counter I'd probably buy one.

While I was training, I worked Saturdays in JJB the sports shop and its amazing what junk people would buy while waiting in a queue.

Ill always have one off you ray if they are free though :)

Would prefer to fit new rad, wonder if it could be used on pipes to get rid of airlocks ?? Good idea Dancin....:)

Anyone used one? I'd be dubious about it maintaining a seal after I left

Would prefer to fit new rad, wonder if it could be used on pipes to get rid of airlocks ?? Good idea Dancin....:)

By the look of it, it needs a flat surface to make a good seal against the rad.

At first I thought it went into broken billed valves on my son round tops. But now in closer inspection it goes into the back/front of a rad.

I think its pants now :)

fit a new rad and earn more coin.

(Ill still have a free one though mr stafford)

Yer thats what i mean be good to replace knackerd ones but they go on the front of the rad ! When are you ever gonna put one in the front ! Look horrible ! Would be good for council jobs. None of my customers would let me do that never mind pay me for it !

Usually the rads with knackered bleed vents have been painted 3000 times so i doubt they'd seal properly. You'd also have to screw these into the back of the round tops, meaning it would have to come off the wall anyway.

Yer thats what i mean be good to replace knackerd ones but they go on the front of the rad ! When are you ever gonna put one in the front ! Look horrible ! Would be good for council jobs. None of my customers would let me do that never mind pay me for it !

Theres always one tight arse that would have it on the front rather than have a new rad.

Easier putting one of them in than moving the huge glass door cupboard that are usually positioned in front of the bleed valve and trv, you know the ones I mean, the ones with all the decorative china plates and various glass ornaments inside.

Easier putting one of them in than moving the huge glass door cupboard that are usually positioned in front of the bleed valve and trv, you know the ones I mean, the ones with all the decorative china plates and various glass ornaments inside.

just knock it over like I did when I was an apprentice :)

its amazing how stuff doubles in price when its broken :)

Yea the single glass panel on that shower screen I broke a couple of weeks ago was £400, had to refit it today. Shoulda just fitted them a rail and curtain. Job done

Yea the single glass panel on that shower screen I broke a couple of weeks ago was £400, had to refit it today. Shoulda just fitted them a rail and curtain. Job done

when it smashed did they run upstairs ?

Looks nifty that wee plug. Could whack that on anywhere on the base of a very large rad and use it as a drain valve, so minimising dirty water versus cream carpet!

when it smashed did they run upstairs ?

Nah they were out thankfully. First one I broke in 12 years. Toughened glass my arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
For a drain valve?
Replies
Views
  • Question
I wouldn’t even entertain turning them off...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Araldite seems to be holding well, so I think...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If you remove the pressure via a rad air vent...
Replies
Views
C
If you haven't done so already, try 'fishing'...
Replies
Views
Back