eca combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss eca combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P4ULT

Has anyone heard of these i fitted one on a field trial. i managed to borrow a few spares but i had been having poor hw performance so i changed plate heat exchanger which i had luckily and noticed while i was at it the condensate was leaking within the boiler problem is no one has heard of it lol and the company are no longer trading in the uk so i was hoping someone may be able to help as im struggling to source the part, its like a little piece of plastic anaconda with rubber ends about 6" long i will get some pics if anyone thinks it would help. the parts i have found are mega expensive £228 for a pcb and £180 for a fan i think.

cheers

paul

come on guys help a distressed bloke lol. i have added a couple of pics to see if anyone deals with any boilers that may have the same part. to be fair its not a bad boiler i have added pics for you to droll lol. but i dont seem to be able to get spares. the split in the pipe is where the tape is it was the other way round with the split at the top.

hollieandruby039.jpg

hollieandruby040.jpg

hollieandruby041.jpg

hollieandruby042.jpg

hollieandruby043.jpg

hollieandruby044.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
its a smaller diameter than w/m waste was thinking of using a bit of hose pipe.

with Steve on this looks like WM hose discharge outlet ariston use a similar arrangement on the microgenus HE dont know if it would fit though,that looks like a boiler abkot were trying to flog a few years back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi John, This was actually a house I'm...
Replies
Views
The Orion is about 65% efficient so not great...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
The figure I see quoted quite often is a...
Replies
Views
P
Thanks. I did try some other engineers and one...
Replies
Views
P
Back