EHC Ecosave HE condensing gas boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss EHC Ecosave HE condensing gas boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hooghly

I am new to the forum and am considering installing the Ecosave 32kw gas condensing boiler.
Having looked for reviews on the web I can find none and Iwill be pleased to hear from anyone who has installed this boiler or who has had one installed to find out if I am selecting the best option that their brochure shows.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.

hi and welcome, didnt know the Electric Heating Company did gas boilers, sorry no i dont know owt about them

looks nowt special imo
better and probs worse boilers out there
bye :)

Last edited:
Doesn't look anything special to me and it's only got a two year warranty. Theres' plenty available with 5 years now.

I would recomend Remeha, Intergas or Viessmann.

Never heard of this boiler, you don't work for them do you?

Thanks Ecowarm,
Have just looked at the Intergas Combi Compact HRE 36/30 and it looks good. Have yo installed any and are breakdowns a problem? By the way I don't work for EHC, I don't work at all now been retired 5 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Could be the expansion relief or an overflow...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
It’s ok aslong as the internal trap is the...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Back