Electric Boiler? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Electric Boiler? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lo0105

Hi everyone,

I'm about to embark on my first small business...
I'm hoping you can help me, I'm about to lease a shop that will be my coffee shop - after the work has been carried out. It currently has only cold water within the shop so I am at the start of looking into electric boilers, rather than a combi due to the cost.
The boiler will be supplying hot water to 2 sinks min, 3 max. The coffee machine / dish washer will both be self heating. No space heating at this point.
I'm unsure whether this would be a good option & also of the KW size i'll need. I am really after some advice whether an electric boiler is good enough. Whether the model in this link is suitable or should it be bigger / smaller? http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/SOAP3slash100.html
Any direction would be appreciated.
Many thanks

if your using a dishwasher why do you need a 100l storage vessel, hand washing and odd bits would be ok from a 15/20 litre unvented heater. Get a qualified plumber in to quote for the work, let him supply the parts and he is then responsible if things break down. dont hit the net and hope youll get a cheap alternative, your about to start a business, get it right first time and ensure what you get works or what save initially will soon be lost in breakdowns later

what about a couple of heatrae sadia express 7 over sink units :) regards turnpin

oldie is right.
a couple of under sink 10 - 20 litre cylinders will be plenty depending on use
get your local person in who will be maintaining the instalation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Do I switch off Electric Hot Heater Cylinder...
Replies
Views
LastPlumber's view makes sense. Anyway this...
Replies
Views
hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hi mundungus How did your boiler problem get...
Replies
Views
schubes18
S
I highly doubt it’s the pump as in theory it...
Replies
Views
Back