Electric boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Electric boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flanners

Evening everyone

I very rarely come across electric boiler but this week I have come across two! One is a pulsacoil by glued hill. This is producing hot water but not enough? It seems to run out?

Any ideas?

The other is a AVENT (long thin) boiler that keeps locking out. Pump runs, three port valve opens, all conventional heating components work correctly.

Any info on either of these problems would be great!!!

Check the Pulsacoil has enough water in it. The ball may have stuck on the FE tank.

Never heard of an avent but it just sounds like a flow boiler. Basically like a big electric shower. It is overheating if it is locking out. Check you have enough circulation or phone a spark.

Heared of electric wter heaters that suply 'X' ltrs of water ... can't remeber the rate to be honest ... per hour or per minute! but they are out ther ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

P
Baxi boilers are light and quiet but I doubt...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for the reply, that did cross my...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
You'd have to have gas meter removed if you...
Replies
Views
Sensocomfort with outside temp sensor. RF or...
Replies
Views
Back