Electric pipe bender | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Electric pipe bender in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

Jerry

Gas Engineer
Hi All,

Has anyone got or used one of those new fangled electric pipe benders?

Something like the Rotherberg Robend or something yellow from REMS?

Many thanks!

I’ve been looking as well but can’t justify the £1500 yet the Roth goes upto 35mm

I agree.

I just like the idea if being to be able to repeat the exact same bends over and over, without having to grunt and strain.....

I could take a risk on a used unit but I want to get some feedback from someone who has experience.

I agree.

I just like the idea if being to be able to repeat the exact same bends over and over, without having to grunt and strain.....

I could take a risk on a used unit but I want to get some feedback from someone who has experience.

I’ve heard Roth doesn’t warranty past the first owner so if anything goes wrong it’s an issue

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ok. Thanks for looking ✊
Replies
Views
And REM’s. Just nosy really. Think they’d be...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Never did me any harm… mind you that’s about...
Replies
Views
K
    • Optimistic
  • Question
thanks very much. will ask electrician
Replies
Views
karen mcavenue
K
Back