Electrician Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable? | Electrical Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Electrician Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable? in the Electrical Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable?

I have been working as a trainee electrician since March 2024, I am looking to start my Level 2 now and being 25 years old of course I want to get on with it as quickly as I can without relying on college. I have found a couple of courses in the UK which state that they send you the study resources to do in your own time and when ready you can take assessments, and will also be required to attend a training centre a few times to do practical work which sounds perfect for me.

I am asking are these types of courses actually viable? I have no problem studying myself, but these courses are obviously a lot of money so I am wondering if they are worth it or not? Can I actually achieve a legitimate Level 2 C&G this way or is it just a money making scheme?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable? for more information

You may reply to this message here.

Similar plumbing topics

O
  • Article
Any experience with Optima Electrical Training...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
If you are looking for a full time course at...
Replies
Views
6035 is the diploma, 6189 is the NVQ. 9189 is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
How did you get on Nickc1? i am in a similar...
Replies
Views
Back