Electrician Closed Loop Control System for IR Heater | Electrical Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Electrician Closed Loop Control System for IR Heater in the Electrical Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Closed Loop Control System for IR Heater

Hello All,

This is Vaithees from India. We are using an IR heater for a vacuum & non-vacuum chamber and got a heater from Chinese company and its supply will be 208VAC 3 Phase, totally 4.5kW for whole chamber(3 Layers totally, individual layer has 1.5kW each).

The below image explains how the heaters are mounted in the chamber. Let me explain how it is mounted.

1. 1 number of horizontal heater (90 - 120V, 320W x 2 = 640W)
2. 2 numbers of Vertical heater (90 - 120V, 215W x 2 = 430W+430W = 860W)

So total 1 Layer will have 1.5kW and total 3 Layers of heater for the Chamber and load will be 4.5 kW, incoming phase of 208VAC.

We need to have a closed loop control system for the heater. As per my understanding, we need to step down the voltage for the heater, and on the transformer's (6kVA is enough for 4.5 kW) primary side, we need to use a thyristor. We took 57A thyristor.(TPR-3000 Series - Thyristor) (PID Controller)

The thing is i just selected the thyristor for whole load 4.5 kW. Should I select the thyristor for individual heater, since they are two different watt heaters (320W & 215W).

Please help me on this. Thanks!!!!
1720093732448.png

Closed Loop Control System for IR Heater for more information

You may reply to this message here.

Similar plumbing topics

As a young man i installed a lot of one pipe...
Replies
Views
Back