Electrician Electrical shower problems | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Electrician Electrical shower problems in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

J

Johnales

Electrical shower problems

I have installed a new shower and when the dial is turned to economy the light on the shower comes on but no water flows through, have checked water pipes and the are not blocked, when the dial is turned to hot or cold the light on the shower goes off, the light on my old shower would flicker on then off when it was turned on

Electrical shower problems for more information

You may reply to this message here.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I have to admit that I don't know what a 60...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Fixing the upright of a shower enclosure Is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You can do a few fairly simple tests. To test...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sounds to me that the 15mm pipe that you are...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
D
  • Question
Aqualisa digital showers are great. There is...
Replies
Views
Back