Electrician Safety Contactor | Electrical Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Electrician Safety Contactor in the Electrical Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Safety Contactor

Afternoon all,
I need some clarification regarding the use of a safety contractor and whether we can classify the safety contractor as a point of isolation. We have a control panel that requires inserting a castell key into the HMI unit to activate it. When we remove the castell key from the trap position, it disconnects the safety relay. Can this be used as the isolation point?
Thanks.

Safety Contactor for more information

You may reply to this message here.

Similar plumbing topics

From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
G
Nicely put!
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Had this a couple of months ago. I send my...
Replies
Views
O
  • Question
Thank you, I will try and get someone who...
Replies
Views
Ollietheharp
O
R
Hey all, apologies for the long post: I've...
Replies
Views
richardc1983
R
Back