Electrician Switchgear upgrade advice needed. | Electrical Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Electrician Switchgear upgrade advice needed. in the Electrical Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Switchgear upgrade advice needed.

Hello,

I am new here and I am not an Electrician.

However, I am an engineer, understand electricity (to a fair degree), and pretty comfortable doing my own residential work.

I am helping assemble an electrification roadmap for a local town who wants to explore replacing all of the traditional natural gas HVAC and Boiler systems in roughly 9 existing school buildings.

We are working with an HVAC vender on understanding the additional electrical loads this will require.

Once I understand the additional load requirements, I do not have the skill set / experience to calculate the upgrade requirements of the switchgear.

I am looking for advice, direction, and maybe even a subject matter expert I can retain as a consultant if it makes sense, but I am starting at ground zero.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jay

Switchgear upgrade advice needed. for more information

You may reply to this message here.

Similar plumbing topics

M
  • Article
Bus bar advice Hi, can someone help me...
Replies
Views
Marsharp
M
That's what I was hoping, looks like a good...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
Basically sounds like nothing was set in stone...
Replies
Views
K
i would work on 'y' plan wiring, volts, ohms...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Back