engineer.boiler-works.co.uk? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss engineer.boiler-works.co.uk? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been emailed by this company. Does anyone know anything about them?

I had a similar e-mail a couple of days ago. I have tried to check them out but with no success. I can only conclude that it is another scam!!!!!! Even if it isn't, I would be surprised if it were free as they suggest, nothing in this life ever is.

Easy to set up and do though only needs a few muppets to pay for leads and there in

have been called by some one who said its considering to go and work for NUS :) lol

i personally think he must have been one of the people actually working for them , he had a scottish accent !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hope with your case you reported it to trading...
Replies
Views
It's the bottom one, floorstanding. It's a...
Replies
Views
What are engineers opinion on Intergas, I've...
Replies
Views
L
  • Question
You can get “universal” rollers that have more...
Replies
Views
I would suggest a Grant registered engineer to...
Replies
Views
Back