Engineer wanted boiler repair Newmarket-Ely Area (Ideal Mini C28) | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Engineer wanted boiler repair Newmarket-Ely Area (Ideal Mini C28) in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newmarketboiler

I am looking for an engineer to fix/service my ideal mini boiler (S/N N024940705).

I have an intermittent fault with the boiler. When the the boiler is asked to come on for an extended period of time, eg heating the house from cold, or running hot water for a long time, the burner goes off. It appears that the fan stays on. After about 30 seconds the middle light (of 3 LEDs) goes red, and the outer two lights remain flashing green.

If the heating is turned off for a few minutes, then put back on the boiler fires back up and may run fine for a while before doing the same fault.

I live in Isleham and inherited the boiler when I bought the house. I believe it is about 7 years old and never been serviced.

I am looking for a gas safe engineer to repair the fault and perform a service at the same time.

Many thanks
Karl

Anyone interested please pm Karl direct, thanks for posting Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
I moved into a 14 year old house a few months...
Replies
Views
Back