Excellent service from Williams & Co | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Excellent service from Williams & Co in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrotherm

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I was just finishing off a shower room installation when I found that the shower door sealing strips were missing. Customer wont be happy not being able to use his shower and I cant invoice him and get paid. As all the equipment came from my local Williams & Co off I go to see them and what can be done. Not their fault I know because they did not pack the door. Thursday at 4pm I speak to Lewis who I believe is acting manager, leave it with me he said I understand the urgency. The next morning at 8.30 he rang me and said that he had the door seals at the branch waiting for me. This is service that you just dont get nowadays and the very reason that I will continue to use Williams & Co. He is a really nice fella as well, you got a good one there Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

P
i got cadburys chocolate fingers
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
double points on the works scheme when fitted...
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
M
Beyond the call of duty if you ask me well...
Replies
Views
This is why people should do a proper service...
Replies
Views
C
You should get a call on Monday to organise...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back