Expensive day | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 163

Discuss Expensive day in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Well, we need a new washing machine.

Nothing wrong with the existing one, except Mrs S has had a minor op and has to sit with leg elevated, so I am playing nursey.

Every inch the modern man, :) I casually put the washing on today. I last used the washing machine when our daughter was born, and that was over 23 years ago.

Back in 1991, I promptly bought a new washing machine so I could return to the happy state of "not knowing how it worked".

So now its gonna cost me another one, for the same reason.

Better get a new hoover, mop and cooker too ray!

Wishing mrs S a speedy recovery

But if you put wheels on Mrs S's seat then you can wheel her through to operate the washing machine :)

Do you not have a small pallet truck somewhere?

Hope she has a speedy recovery.

But if you put wheels on Mrs S's seat then you can wheel her through to operate the washing machine :)

Do you not have a small pallet truck somewhere?

Hope she has a speedy recovery.

Lack of fore-thought on my part when we bought the house. The kitchen, breakfast and utility room* are down a few steps from the rest of the house.

* a lean-to structure containing 1 tumble drier, 2 pairs of wellies and 14 gazillion spiders.

Well there's a bloke, according to the radio, who has finally invented the hover board, as seen in back to the future. You could always offer to betavtest it for him :)

Well there's a bloke, according to the radio, who has finally invented the hover board, as seen in back to the future. You could always offer to betavtest it for him :)

Good call. More likely than me using a washing machine twice in the same millenium!

Hope Mrs S has a speedy recovery Ray ,, (that is for your sake aswell, she may get used to you doin the washing)

Lack of fore-thought on my part when we bought the house. The kitchen, breakfast and utility room* are down a few steps from the rest of the house.

* a lean-to structure containing 1 tumble drier, 2 pairs of wellies and 14 gazillion spiders.

What's the matter with you? I can't believe how thoughtless you're being!

Take some crates home and build a ramp..........

Washing machines are easy... just put the dial to something add some other stuff and hope for the best... if it doesn't work blame the machine, it won't tell on you :lol:
Speedy get well soon Mrs S :)

put whites with colours (especially red tops), hot wash and job done, save you £200 as well, family all in pink!!

you could always hire a cleaner/ handy woman i hear theres some awesome ones in the wakefield area, problem is they want pregnating haha

i wish Mrs S a speedy recovery and feel sorry for ya Ray

I've always found if you do it wrong the first time when doing stuff like washing cleaning ironing they blow a fuse have a moan but the important thing is they don't ask you to do it again.

wishing mrs S a speedy recovery

be cheaper to move in to the Hilton down the road and use room service :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Back