Experience required | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Experience required in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aka0019

Hello my name is Andrew and i'm 30 years of age and live in the North East.

I completed City & Guilds level 2 plumbing course last year but unfortunately due to not enough people wanting to do the level 3 course I was unable to continue. Basically I am stuck as to what to do now as no colleges local to me are doing a night course which is what I want.

To keep my foot in the door and to gain some experience I would like to know if there are any plumbers in the area willing to let me work with them on a weekend. I wouldn't want to be paid as the experience is more valuable to me. As I have said I am level 2 qualified so can do certain aspects of plumbing but would require some guidance with some tasks. I don't mind even just being a general dogs body so long as I can watch and learn new things.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Andrew

Just posting again to bring the to the top again. Is anybody able to help or give me any guidance?

Thanks
Andrew

Bump to the top again.

I have helped Ermintrude who is a member on here who can vouch for me if need be.

Thanks
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just...
Replies
Views
Hi There Did you manage to get some work...
Replies
Views
Hi all am new on here. I've passed my level 2...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here, I...
Replies
Views
Back