Experienced plumber but new qualified gas engineer looking for work/experience | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Experienced plumber but new qualified gas engineer looking for work/experience in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pcarter

Hi there,

I am an experienced NVQ 3 qualified plumber working as a multiskilled plumber but was made redundant in August. I have just completed my intensive BPEC Gas Foundation course (just waiting for certificates so I can register with Gas Safe) and am desperately looking for work as a domestic gas engineer in Essex/Herts/London area.

I have applied for so many jobs but they all want experienced engineers and despite doing follow up calls I am getting nowhere. I am happy to work for a lower wage until I gain some experience, but I just need someone to give me a chance and get my foot in the door.

I am extremely hard working and reliable. I would work my arse off if someone would give me an opportunity!

Thanks for reading and if anyone knows of any positions or has any advice please pm me or reply on here.

Phill

Hello Phil,:welcome:to the forum.
I thought the level 3 NVQ included gas??
hope things work out for you, just need to keep asking and working at it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yeah that would be a good start lol, totally...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in...
Replies
Views
Any Gas Engineer available to take me on as a...
Replies
Views
B
I'm looking for someone to work with me on a...
Replies
Views
Back