Expert help needed regarding ccn1 tolerances | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter plumbdoctor
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 186

Discuss Expert help needed regarding ccn1 tolerances in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbdoctor

Hi I am aware we are allowed up to u16 35mm pipe on out qualifications im just being lazy here as I'm out and not got the time or brain power at the moment to work it out, been asked to install a 45kw boiler off a u16 gas meter with 50m gas pipe run ? I'm sure this is commercial scope ? Help would be great.
As 28mm at 30m is 4.8 m3hr

Thanks

Just done a quick calc
Youd need 35mm pipe - the pipe alone IV is out of scope of /1b

Meter + pipe .067

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I thought it's a long run be well over the drop, I don't know much about commercial so won't be doing the job is it something to do with purge and testing that makes it commercial as well ?

Shame it wasnt a bit closer with a conveniently placed aecv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It would cost quite a bit to move the...
Replies
Views
Have a second gas main fitted at the other end?
Replies
Views
On the basis that one opinion is good but two...
Replies
Views
I would more concerned at not going over 60kw...
Replies
Views
yes , the meter for the immersion heater. Not...
Replies
Views
Back