Explain what is going on in this photo I took today | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Explain what is going on in this photo I took today in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
And win a teddy.

IMAG0093.jpg

Or did you drop it in the loo and had to fish it out due to minging said loo?

many of you win partial teddies. but gasmanxxx wins the full teddy. dropped it down waste pipe that went straight under solid floor and kitchen units. when i got it out i nearly kissed the cat.

many of you win partial teddies. but gasmanxxx wins the full teddy. dropped it down waste pipe that went straight under solid floor and kitchen units. when i got it out i nearly kissed the cat.

Why not use another from the van?

Not to hijack a thread but can anybody work out whats happening with the waste ontop in this picture ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 52
And if i droped one of them down a 4in waste i think id just let it go

Not to hijack a thread but can anybody work out whats happening with the waste ontop in this picture ?

And us that 2 flues next to each other there??

ps good to see you back on here.

It's a vent to stop the traps in the bath/basins being pulled when the toilet is flushed....regards Turnpin:27:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I'm going to go tomorrow to switch it off for...
Replies
Views
D
I'm not familiar with your boiler, but...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks I'll give that a go. I assume...
Replies
Views
Ah, I see so the flow is on one side, and the...
Replies
Views
Back