Express boiler BC24 Combi | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Express boiler BC24 Combi in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone shed any light on this boiler, came across it today, never seen or heard of it before. From what I've found it was made my Halstead but that's it no more info, can't seem to find MI's for it at all. Think I'll call halstead tomorrow

Be wary their helpline is premium price

There is no halstead anymore, it went to Glen Dimplex, who have:
No interest
No idea
And want to charge you 80p per minute to tell you that.
Best way to fix anything halstead is find a skip and launch it in there.

It was a gas safety certificate for a letting agents, flue gas analysis was 0.0038 but was going to 0.0041 at times, CO was around 275-295ppm and CO2 about 6.7. I've at risked the boiler and advised a service is required but could do with the MI's to see what readings they require really

Only information I can find is it was made by helstead in 2007 but there doesn't seem to be any information about it, Proberly find it was made for someone like Wicks and its been discontinued

Thanks jts, think possibly it was for wicks as they've popped up a couple of times when I've been searching but nothing saying directly, just the impression I was getting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
It seems to be a case of having to watch and...
Replies
Views
Good to know! Thank you! I'll definitely look...
Replies
Views
Back