Express delivery or what! | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Toxic Ted
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 81

Discuss Express delivery or what! in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

Ordered a non stock boiler from my man at Williams Slough yesterday for next day. Carriers being carriers delivered to Slough branch at 4pm today and i thought i was going to get a Saturday off.....no chance, as the boiler was on my doorstep within 40 mins of Williams receiving it.......now that is a rapid delivery. Many thanks to Dean and the boys.....not so chuffed at the thought of working Saturday when i was looking forward to a lay-in.....

It's a shame that other suppliers can't offer the same sort of customer service levels. Sometimes it's like getting blood from a stone and they try to make you grateful for spending your money with them.

Still looking for the jelly babies and biscuits Ray......can't see them with the boiler....

Got to say, from a regular local Williams user, they have never let me down. Pete who was at Petersfield, now fareham(?), was a diamond. Always help you in with the big stuff. Once even drove to Guildford to pick up a rad for me, so I could have it the same day.

Williams are awesome always over and above top service !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back