external boiler frost stat | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss external boiler frost stat in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simoneve

Hi all
I have a new grant vortex external oil boiler with a factory pre set 5 degree frost stat.My problem is that when the timer is set but off the boiler is firing up a lot of the time well above 5 degrees,in fact when the frost stat kicks in should it actually start up the central heating system because mine does.I'm sure this may be something simple but i don't know what.
Many thanks

As long as the boiler and controls are wired up correctly I would get in touch with Grant. If the boiler has a fault the they will sort it under warranty. Give them a call,I've always found technical very helpful. They've even took my number and called me back when the lines have been busy,not many manufacturers do that!

Grant Engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

GREENSTAR CDi CLASSIC Worcester Bosch...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks will let here leave it is
Replies
Views
Unsure about pipe stat which pipe is one will...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Its easy to check for a leak, just tie up the...
Replies
Views
Back