External boiler inside? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss External boiler inside? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A customer of mine has decided he wants his external oil boiler (firebird enviromax) moved into his utility room, are there any reasons this will not work apart from perhaps needing a longer flue?

I had a customer who paid his builder to build an enclosure around the two boilers I fitted for him. I had to alter the flues to suit it.

You might need to alter the fire valve to a new posistion. Best to speak to the manufacturer. I only fit Grant and WB's and they're pretty helpful.

Take manufacturers advice. If the manufacturer says no, then no. Don't bodge or take chances!

I can't remember why (its late) but Firebird do not recommend external boilers (heat packs) inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
Yes your oil guy needs to change the flue. No...
Replies
Views
Hello, it might be worth phoning the boiler...
Replies
Views
As it’s only a holiday let your fine I would...
Replies
Views
Its a heat store combi so as long as its...
Replies
Views
Back