Facebook | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Facebook in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I often flit about on here and the ukpf Facebook page, and have just about had enough of the premiership gas men moaning and having a go and generally taking the @iss at the newer but obviously qualified gas guys who only just want help.

I often flit about on here and the ukpf Facebook page, and have just about had enough of the premiership gas men moaning and having a go and generally taking the @iss at the newer but obviously qualified gas guys who only just want help.

On here or Facebook or both?

No here's fine Adam it's just Facebook , there's one kicking off now , I have just about had enough of folk having a go

theres always a brave big mouth hiding behind the keys who turns out to be a hen pecked, lowergrade employee on a final warning.lol

Are they forum members??
Doubt it adam. On fb the nobs are belittling less experienced guys for asking questions. On here the ethos is very much aimed at helping others and sharing knowledge do I woild be very surprised if they were members here.

The only one I've ever come across, every other work based forum I have come across has been full of dick heads.

Yeh I had to throw my tuppence in at the guy who started the post. I told him to go back M I T n leave the guys looking for help alone. The guys just a ***** ... although a pricks useful lol

saw you chucking your toys out Kris, good on you :) I was turning my screen upside down to try and see what he was asking :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not everyone can know everything, this forum has been nothing other than a gold mine of information and a boost to my skills & buisness :)

Some guy was moaning because loads of guys were asking what he deemed common basic knowledge questions and I suppose a lot of them are basic to us but they might not be to others. Good to see everyone sticking up for the guys . Well done.

It was started by a guy called Ian crabb. He's done nothing wrong he asked a question . Nothing wrong with that

Get it in all walks of life, some people will grab hold of any opportunity to look superior or use any sort of authority. The amount of times I have said things at work whether it's asking a question or giving an opinion and the boss has a chuckle or has a smirk on his face like he's so clever.

Some people obviously forget they had to get training and experience along the way. Arrogance, that's all it is.

I think I used to be a member, but someone obviously realised I was an imposter and kicked me out. Not that I go on facebook for months at a time

Sounds like I'm missing a good ruck though

I think I used to be a member, but someone obviously realised I was an imposter and kicked me out. Not that I go on facebook for months at a time

Sounds like I'm missing a good ruck though
We have other merchants and reps on there ray. I cant see any reason why you couldnt rejoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
Thanks so much for your responses. Always good...
Replies
Views
Wes Moore
W
  • Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
M
  • Question
...and there are other acceptable methods...
Replies
Views
Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
  • Question
42cm circumference = 13.37cm diameter or...
Replies
Views
Back