Fair price for fitting 9 TRV valves? | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fair price for fitting 9 TRV valves? in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paulplumbing

I have just fitted 9 TRV's for a friend which took 3 hours. He supplied all the valves and also a bottle of inhibitor which i put in the system after.

I dont usually do jobs on my own so im wondering what people would charge themselves roughly? Price includes, draining system, fitting valves, refilling and venting system & adding inhibitor.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

If he IS a friend, he owes you a packet of ****. If he is a fair weather friend £300 should make sure he doesn't ask you again :smile:

Haha exactly tam, the thing is you don't charge your real mates, but your real mates bung you plenty, or it's in the bank as a favour back, it's the winter mates as I call them, who only phone you when something's broken, I have a cousin who phones and says "Awrite cuz how are you doing, how's the boys, how's your mum" I'm like "tony cut to the chase what's broken this time, the heating or the shower" he replies " well now that you mention it" I just tell him I'm chokka and will get there as soon as I can but it might be next week or after, if you need it done before that just pay someone haha

He's a good friend, but i spoke to him this morning and he told me not to leave myself short. So said £100 and we were both happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

V
  • Question
Firstly I'd counter their demand by asking for...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
  • Question
After some consideration 15mm plastic with...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I shall take a look in that case and...
Replies
Views
Back