Fast track courses RN Engineer | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fast track courses RN Engineer in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

Hi there,
I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical marine engineering and realistically i have no issues tracing systems and working out whats what.

the dream is to leave the forces and become self employed plumbing and heating engineer im just sort of stuck what route to take.

an apprenticeship really has no appeal to me as im 30 and have bills to pay. the plan is to get a part time engineering job alongside establishing a business.

i just cant see how i become gas safe registered whilst self employed if i have to get a taskbook signed off by someone on the register and an actual gas safe employee?

does anyone have any advice what to route to go down? are fast track courses really a no no? alls i need is the certificate and i feel fairly competent to work out the system through manuals etc.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
As far as I know they've stopped all the short...
Replies
Views
I'd say about half of the group I Funnily...
Replies
Views
Yes, it's difficult to get people who don't...
Replies
Views
Back