Fastest Person You've Ever Worked With | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fastest Person You've Ever Worked With in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

TerryWaite

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Who is the fastest person you've ever worked with and what could they do?

I am pretty fast on screwed iron but probably slow by others standards on copper.

Fastest guy I ever worked with was an alcoholic from the Wirral, show him some beer tokens and watch him go, frequently cutting himself to ribbons with the hacksaw just sawing frantically.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/members/2298.html

Sometimes leaves me gobsmacked. He's got often a job done before I've finished thinking it through...
thats cos i dont think work on auto pilot
thanks for the praise though there is obviously life in the old dog yet got an interview forn a job wednesday so might be to busy to help for a while i doubt it will last even if i get it to used to working alone

thats cos i dont think work on auto pilot
thanks for the praise though there is obviously life in the old dog yet got an interview forn a job wednesday so might be to busy to help for a while i doubt it will last even if i get it to used to working alone

Good luck with it mate. Weekends still free presumably?

I remember him posting once about doing a combi and 6 rads full system install and being done by 1 or 2 in the afternoon. That must have been something to see!

Thats when i was in my prime. I'm past that now but can still do it in a day if i feel like it.
Its like Steve says. You work on autopilot. Don't think about what your doing think about what you'll be doing next. Also lean how buildings are constructed will save you lots of messing around trying to do the impossible Thinking takes time and time is (less) money on pricework.

Fastest person I ever worked with was Robert Holden who won the TT singles on the Isle of man, in 1995 on a Ducati averaging 110.78 mph. Tragically he died the following year.

Back