Fault finding . heat pumps . Taining . experience | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fault finding . heat pumps . Taining . experience in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone recommend? .... training in heatpumps, books or web links on fault finding said heat pumps and a good place to get some experience- I'm looking to expand my knowledge.
I've done a taster course a few years back at colledge but that info has rusted in the back of my brain.

Can anyone recommend? .. training in heatpumps, books or web links on fault finding said heat pumps and a good place to get some experience- I'm looking to expand my knowledge.
I've done a taster course a few years back at colledge but that info has rusted in the back of my brain.
New training being developed by MCS for the industry, not out yet, but should be by the end of the year.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Just passed my ACS and looking to gain...
Replies
Views
Only level 3 available. I understand where...
Replies
Views
C
Charlotte - the noise sounds more like the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Thank you again!
Replies
Views
C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
Back