Faulty Danfoss HPA2 zone valves | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Faulty Danfoss HPA2 zone valves in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,
Seems like both my upstairs and downstairs HPA2 zone valves are on the blink. Every other day one of them doesn't switch off at the thermostat cut off temp and I come home to the Bahamas 😅.
Firstly, is it worth trying to repair them or is the fix only likely to last a short time before needing done again? If that's the case I'll call plumber and get them replaced, but I'd like a little bit of advice first if possible. If I'm getting the plumber in for the work, I'd also like the heating to be controllable whilst away from home (Tado/Hive?). Would installing something like that have any bearing on what kind of zone valves I needed to replace with? I take it I'd still need some kind of zone valves?
Thanks a lot !

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I figured I should let you guys know in case...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have successfully change the first one...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks -thought that might be where I'd end...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Seems like they would work, but you’d need the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
That's good to know, thank you. Might be an...
Replies
Views
Back