Feedback on noise level of Worcester Greenstar 25si? | Independent Plumbing Course Feedback | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Feedback on noise level of Worcester Greenstar 25si? in the Independent Plumbing Course Feedback area at Plumbers Forums

P

philb2012

Hi guys,

First post here and looking for input on the noise level of these boilers compared to others in general.

The boiler is to be sited in a bedroom (boxed into a cupboard) and ideally needs to be pretty damn quiet. I've read that the Remeha Avanta and Ideal Logic+ boilers are quiet in operation but the greenstar 25si has conveniently come up at a good price and my installer can get it installed next tues rather than me waiting till late Sep as most other installers are quoting.

Noise is a fairly subjective thing, and what's quiet to one person might be loud to someone else, but any general feedback on this Si worcester range would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks Shaun appreciate you taking the time to...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Worcester normally have a section in the...
Replies
Views
V
I am looking for some advice please on a...
Replies
Views
Vajolirojah
V
I have fitted one and it is of no different...
Replies
Views
J
Cheers Mate...Thanks for the Feedback
Replies
Views
Jamie K
J
Back