fernox boiler buddy | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss fernox boiler buddy in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they still make them?

I prefer a mangaclean

My nan has a boiler buddy and I'm too scared to service it as I can see it leaking from everywhere if I touch it

If you want to fit fernox. Fit a tf1

they were on offer in the merchants today comes with new o rings ect £20 thought it would be ok for a landlord job

I have never fitted one, but they are a pain in the arse to clean out.

y you want to buy them up ?? im going to only kidding plumb wales black wood

no just wondering where you go,

i go where ever is a good price tbh im using grahams cardiff lately but used terry refill

i go where ever is a good price tbh im using grahams cardiff lately but used terry refill

I haven't use Graham's yet

Refills ill only use when I have to

We tend to use Dougfields a lot.

Going to try the new filter from Sentinel (Eliminator) this week on a boiler change.

Fitting boiler buddy should be easy just between two pump valves, servicing is a pain though.

well just fitted one easy to do but in 1 second the nice clear plastic was black ha ha i did flush before anyone asks servicing well let you know in a year ha ha as for merchants ive used doug fields not bad but prefer grahams very good at deliverys and tons in stock so no problems also good terms

boiler buddys are of tho the clear ness get black, i changed over to a magna booster much better, buddy are pain to clean out iv the pipe work is clipped tight and the plastic vs metal is a pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Poly pipe gap-filling cement will be great.
Replies
Views
If you are paranoid, refill, circulate and...
Replies
Views
That was my worry, i will carry out the test...
Replies
Views
There must be many installations that are in...
Replies
Views
Except the pump menu has other settings then...
Replies
Views
Back