Fernox F3 system cleaner | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fernox F3 system cleaner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, this is my first post. Be gentle with me!
I have bought a 15 year old house & want to overhaul the heating system. I have taken off each radiator & flushed it out using a hose pipe & vigerous shaking. Now I intend to clean the system With Fernox F3 before further flushing & treating with MB-1. My question is can I trust the F3 cleaner sold on E-bay for £2.50 (plus 3.50 p&p)? I know this sells at Screwfix for £16.22.
Any comments or advice would be appreciated.

Cheers
Dave

good one, welcome to the forum.

at this price order one but make sure it is sealed from factory first and not watered down etc.

well if you pay through pay pal you are covered if chemical not ok,as said make sure all sealed correctly ,would not think a big market for counterfeit stuff

probably too late now but i thought i would ask anyway just wondering if your cheaper product worked be great if you could let me know.
John

Thats the chance u take with buying stuff off of ebay, certainly it gan be sourced a hell of alot cheaper on sites like that,

Welcome to the forum Dave

4 years old lol

Try and always use the known products as unbranded cleaners and inhibators youd be aswell peeing into your header tank lol

Really appreciate people taking the time to reply. Only asked because I'm so torn. Got a 25 year old system and just trying to decide on best cleaning method. Just used sentinel x400 and installed magnetic filter, but now want to do one now clean bit being a microbore system im aware i need to tred gently so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
its probably a large companys van stock left...
Replies
Views
D
Thanks for the very helpful replies! Was...
Replies
Views
davevincent
D
Back