Ferroli combi boiler URGENT HELP!!!! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ferroli combi boiler URGENT HELP!!!! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hawk81

I have in my house a Ferroli optimax HE 38c combi boiler. it was working fine until today when it brought up a F37 fault. I have found out that this means low pressure. Can anyone tell me how to repressurise the system asap. I've a pregnant girlfriend and no heating or hot water. Thanks in advance

fill it up to one bar via the filling loop. if youve found out what an f37 fault is you must have access to an instruction manual, have a read and it will tell you what to do

i was looking at the manual on the internet. It was not very good. Anyone explain in greater detail please?

look for a flexible braided silver loop or it may have a built in type post pictures if unsure btw its a terrible boiler

if you dont understand the manual, best advice is to find a friend with a combi to explain how to carryout this simple action, or call out a plumber to show you.

I had to just call a plumber and he said that it needs some new parts so nothing i could of done handy myself :confused:

Always fell sorry for anyone with a ferrolli opter-failuremax HE :(

imho

We had the Ferroli 38C installed about 4 months ago and this has happened twice. You need to release the two black taps to increase the water pressure to 1-1.5 bar. Theres a gauge under the right front of the boiler as you look at it.

My advice would be to buy anything but this boiler as its very high maintenance. We are forever bleeding radiators and waiting for someone to finish in the shower before using the loo because of the drop in pressure! The plumbers definately saw us coming when we were told it was the best thing since sliced bread.

Most issues i go to with the optimax are down to bad installation, system not flushed, co2% not set correctly No bypass!! They did have issues with the pcb's and diverters a few years ago, but thats been resolved!!

if your bleeding the radiators alot, then thats not the boiler!! Your losing pressure through a leak on the system!! Yet again!! Bad installation!!!

We had the Ferroli 38C installed about 4 months ago and this has happened twice. You need to release the two black taps to increase the water pressure to 1-1.5 bar. Theres a gauge under the right front of the boiler as you look at it.

My advice would be to buy anything but this boiler as its very high maintenance. We are forever bleeding radiators and waiting for someone to finish in the shower before using the loo because of the drop in pressure! The plumbers definately saw us coming when we were told it was the best thing since sliced bread.

HELP ME PLEASE ..this sounds like my boiler its a Ferroli F24 showing error msg F 37 it has two black knobs underneath but nothing happens when i turn..please help me :) also the picture in the manual for the F24 does not look like mine???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

With CH selected on, if you open a hot tap...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
update on this, attached the Kinetico HE water...
Replies
Views
Back