Ferroli Domi Compact F30 B Heating Problems | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ferroli Domi Compact F30 B Heating Problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

freespirited

Hi,

I have the above boiler which is around 4 years old. Recently it has started giving me a number of problems and unsure if they are all related.

I now have these problems:

1. Despite the heating regulating dial being on very low the water is scalding out of the tap. However on occassions the shower runs cold when starting up and needs to be turned off and on in order to get the hot water to come through. I have read on the net that this could be because of a reduction in the hot water flow, although I have not touched the flow valve etc.

2. The bolider heats up to over 90 and then shows the letter E before cooling down.

3. After the Hot Water problem 2 of my rads were not heating up and I therefore tried balancing them. As a result some of the rads are warm with a number pretty hot.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Joe

get a heating technician to look at the boiler and google balancing rads, it is easy to do and been explained many times on here in the past

The good old domi compact don't spend a lot on repairs ferroli don't have a reputation for lasting long expensive parts and poor service back up unless it's a cheap repair put your cash towards a new boiler imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

D
Looking for a replacement system flow pipe for...
Replies
Views
Davidwales
D
I would suggest you contact gas safe to report...
Replies
Views
New flow sensor and we now have hot water.
Replies
Views
I don’t know your boiler but would expect it...
Replies
Views
Thanks for all the help. It was the gas valve...
Replies
Views
Back