Ferroli domicondes f28 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ferroli domicondes f28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

solutions

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Been to 1 of above this evening locking out on a10 no ignition. Believe gas valve is goosed as solenoid resistances were out. Concerned that the pcb appears to spike voltage up to 1000volts. How is this possible? Tried 2 multimeters got the same reading. Its not for long but briefly when the board first puts voltage through to the valve. I havent seen this before. What could cause it? Any ideas? Please save all the ditch the whole thing its a ferroli comments, im well aware its a bag o [emoji90]

The transformer might be duff. Their tech will say to change the pcb as they are brilliant. Only had thermisters and water turbines on faulty ones (well they are the only ones I have repaired)

The transformer might be duff. Their tech will say to change the pcb as they are brilliant. Only had thermisters and water turbines on faulty ones (well they are the only ones I have repaired)
Thanks ermi. Parts center cant even give me a price for the gasvalve, special order apparently wont know till monday how long it might take then to get it all contributes to just wripping it off the wall.

if you really want the answer, pop on here, https://www.************/groups/gasengineers/ and ask christian mark brown, great lad and ferrolli technician in the sw.

we can agree to disagree, but the techline knows most of the faults coz they see them so often, and chris is the bees knees with his knowledge of them

i can only speak from experience. wanted to know resistances to check an f28 because pcb was goosed and wanted to see if anything was taking it out 2nd pcb in 6 months. answer dont know just change pcb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

could be earth leakage to the board as when...
Replies
Views
I did email a Lou, with my gsr#, few days ago...
Replies
Views
Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
Thanks, will buy spare electrode and pcb first...
Replies
Views
They're a pain to get a good fga reading on...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
Back