Ferroli Falcon low water pressure led flashing | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ferroli Falcon low water pressure led flashing in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

T

Thintommy

Hello i was called to a job where the boiler was not working it is a ferroli falcon gc 47-26701, led 5 was flashing which going by the manual means insufficient pressure in system, the system pressure is fine and the fault finding told me to change the water pressure switch, i have done this and am still having problems, the boiler does work sometimes with no problem and other times the light just keeps flashing, the boiler is over 7 years old and this is the first time they say they have had these problems.
The fault finding also indicates it may be the high limit stat but don't want to order one until i am sure as the customer is not wanting to part with to much money this time of year.
I know that the boiler itself is not the most reliable of makes and has lasted well in comparison to others i have removed.
Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated!
Many Thanks

I did drain some water through a drain off to check the water from there seemed clean however there was crud around the old one, would you suggest just poking something through the hole to check? any other ideas on things to check as no longer there for today

how can i check properly that the switch is working? testing the electrical problems is somethign i always struggle to get my head round, i am newly working for myself so no longer have the potion of phoning the boss to rattle his brain

how can i check properly that the switch is working? testing the electrical problems is somethign i always struggle to get my head round, i am newly working for myself so no longer have the potion of phoning the boss to rattle his brain
it will have continuity on the 2 spades in most cases when pressured to 1.5 bar is it a 2 wire circuit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Similar plumbing topics

I would suggest you contact gas safe to report...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sorry for the delay in replying, I had an...
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, We have solar panels for our hot water...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
Back