ferroli HE31 Boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ferroli HE31 Boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sallyk

Hi all, I have a Ferroli HE31 combi boiler and eversince we had it fitted 4 years ago its been a problem. My latest problem is no central heating. We have a Iflo wireless stat and when I increase the temp, the simple comes on on the wireless stat the receiver flashes green but the boiler does nothing. I have heard it fire up and I checked the display, it had a CH symbol and then went to a smaller CH symbol and went into stand by. We have hot water. I dont want to spend money on Ferroli engineer to come out as the last one was very rude and blamed all the problems on the installations. any help would be appreciated

maybe need to replace the double sensor now. ( three sensors with the boiler , one hw sensor, one ch sensor, and one double sensor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I don’t know your boiler but would expect it...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
B
Sounds like a sticking microswitch in the zone...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
N
Can you post photos of the boiler and display...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
? 'Heat Only' No No heat currently Not sure...
Replies
Views
Back