Ferroli modena c30 cold Central heating | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ferroli modena c30 cold Central heating in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to be specific but stick with me as I'm Welsh :)

Water is fine, no problems at all.

Turned the CH on last week, all was well. Turned it on today and all is not well.

Firstly the temperature setting will not allow us to go past 36' C it has gone there own its own from 45. checked the button is working by dropping it to 24 then back up to 36 (stops)

Ok turn on heating, it fires up, starts to heat the water (seconds) hits 36' then D2 , but (and this is the problem) all we are getting is a split second burst of hot water from the hot water output pipe, then it pumps cold water.

The hot water system is fine, no problems at all.

Any thoughts people :)

Yeh that's my intention, I was just wondering if anyone had come across this before. It seems really odd that it would lock at 36 degrees top end suddenly. I am concerned that it will need the ferroli analyser tool that connects to the front of the boiler. Trial and error can be a bit of a bugger. :)

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I would suggest you contact gas safe to report...
Replies
Views
it is brand new ( 6 months old ) Worcester gas...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
https://www.plumbersforums.net/threads/problems...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
New flow sensor and we now have hot water.
Replies
Views
Back