Ferroli modena problem, someone help me through pm please? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ferroli modena problem, someone help me through pm please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mickyyoungplumb

Hi, i am a gas safe installer who has been getting more involved with diagnostics as i want the knowledge as i am getting older.

I have a problem with a ferroli modena 102 not firing up.

i changed the venturi, the aps clicks when i blow or suck and the fan and pump both run.
The boiler sparks but does not ignite. I need help as i am going to the job in the morning an do not want a damaged rep saying i cannot fix it. I assumed it was the aps as fan runs but no ignition.

The boiler goes to lockout though, and someone said it will be the overheat stat?

Are they correct or is it the aps??? but if the aps it should have fired when i blew and sucked the tubes right?

Please help me through pm and i will supply all my gas safe reg details. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
M
Welcome to the forum Micky , please get your...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
No problem when I had my First one of them I...
Replies
Views
A
You have a large choice as far as boilers are...
Replies
Views
H
cant remember which ferrolli it was, but they...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Back