Ferroli Moderna 102 CH intermittent - help needed | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ferroli Moderna 102 CH intermittent - help needed in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

I have a customer who’s Moderna 102 has been working well until recently. About a week ago the CH would occasionally not come on. The HW is working fine.

The customer says the temperature control switch on the front of the boiler doesn’t make as satisfying click as it used to when you move it beyond the winter setting. I have literally no experience with this boiler. I’ve read it’s manual and it’s not OP and there are no fault codes. It will start up.. but under some random sequence of events I’ve not been able to nail exactly. I am thinking either the tempature control switch for the ch needs replaced or possibly the ch tempature sensor needs cleaned or replaced?

Does anyone have experience with this old girl who could help confirm my thinking. I’m doing this one for free as the family are in a difficult place so any help great fully received.

Similar plumbing topics

It doesn't have internal clock It doesn't...
Replies
Views
Would have said sticking relay on pub. Or...
Replies
Views
Im still saying that, but the women are...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
L
Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately I'm...
Replies
Views
lauraeva
L
Back