Ferroli optimax he plus 25ov | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ferroli optimax he plus 25ov in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Buller44

Hi people. Have a customer with a ferroli optimax 25 ov boiler. Have spoken to ferroli and they say it can't be converted to a sealed system boiler as the boiler doesn't have prv or expansion vessel. Surely if I instal robokit with correct size vessel for system this would be ok. Does anyone know any other reasons why this shouldn't be done?

Most can be as long as safety aspects are covered but at the end of the day if ferrolli are saying this then find out there reason as to why not, Manufacturers are Boss,,, not sure about boiler in question as tend to run a mile from ferrolis , i just had quick look at the instalation instructions and they are saying its only to be used in an open vented system and must be fully pumped because of the unique design of the heat exchanger, unless they are covering there arses incase something did go wrong,, id phone up to find out why buller or run away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Time to get a gas safe engy in
Replies
Views
Exactly the same as a normal sealed system but...
Replies
Views
I
Job 38.11
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Seen good results of leak detection with a...
Replies
Views
E
It sounds like that needs to be sealed from...
Replies
Views
Back