ferroli optimax HE31 boiler with a fault code F47???? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ferroli optimax HE31 boiler with a fault code F47???? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikewalling

As above. ferroli optimax HE31 boiler with a fault code F47??

I have goggled and read the manual and all i can find is that the fault code is not available in the UK
well im in the UK and i have this fault code... Any help on fixing this would be excellent

IIRC F4# code is relating to system pressure.
Your pressure ok?

Just had a quick look. F47 is a pressure sensor fault. You may need to have an engineer to confirm.
"F47"- that means there is at least 47+ recognised faults with this boiler, not to mention the many others that will not throw a code.
Does that tell you something about these boilers?

I think i have sorted it, just been trying different settings with the ts menu and its fired up with no code flashing..
hopefully fingers crossed it will be fine.. Thanks for your reply GrahamM

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem. If you could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Probably a pressure sensor still involved but...
Replies
Views
With CH selected on, if you open a hot tap...
Replies
Views
In that case, just get the Mechanical Engineer...
Replies
Views
Nothing you can check yourself as it states in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Back