Ferrolli Sys 10-23 Condensing boiler needs resetting everyday | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ferrolli Sys 10-23 Condensing boiler needs resetting everyday in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikeycollins

Since saturday, each time I have switched the boiler on it has failed to stay lit without the reset button being pressed. Tonight I had to press it about 10 times before the boiler staed ignited. Once started it seems to shut on and off normally (so far).

When switched on, the boiler does light, but then immediately flames out. I have noticed that there is a small amount of water at the base of the exterior overflow pipe. At first I thought that this might be part of the problem but having read some more I have discovered that this could be part of the condensing process. The boiler is operating at 1.5 bar so it shouldn't be due to the expansion safety valve. Any ideas to what may be wrong?

Thanks

its a ferroli sadly its rubbish as said get someone to look at it

Like a scrap merchant :eek:

Sorry,could not resist,hope you get sorted ok but will need a qualified person to look at it

LOL,his yard will be full of ferrolis,ideals,kestons ravenheaps etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
What burner is it please? Is the burner...
Replies
Views
you really need some one who knows as its not...
Replies
Views
Yes put this to on all the time and retest
Replies
Views
Thanks... wasn’t planning to change the gate...
Replies
Views
Back