Finally getting back to work! | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Finally getting back to work! in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

M

MGP

Well after nearly 6 weeks with pretty much no work I'm finally back to it next week :) new contract with British gas only it's subby through PH Jones who take a big cut, but hey times are tough and work is work! Anyone else subby to PHJ?

Well done mate, just about everyone I talk to is struggling just now. Things will get better, but that is going to take a long time. At least you've got work in the meantime to tide you over through the worst times for years.

6 weeks with not a lot of work is rough. Glad it's turned a bit of a corner for you. It's very mixed up here at the minute, personally I'm very busy and plenty in the pipeline. But not taking it for granted as I know a few people who have nothing or very little and two lads who've called it a day. Although the ones that have called it a day have probably been found out.

Thanx for the comments, and hope you all remain fortunate, it is really hard at the min but will deffinatly pick up :)

To be honest we thought we were going to London but instead they have gave us one right on the doorstep in whitehaven! Which was a good suprise :) I'm personally not bothered where I work as long as I'm working, the last contract was all over the south of Scotland!

Similar plumbing topics

This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
J
A gas engineer with respect and quality will...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Back