Finally pump works!!! BUT? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Finally pump works!!! BUT? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Well guys, i got my little shower pump to work, by raising the CWSC. But the strange thing is, i was getting a good flow through the shower head with the cold, but now, i am not getting much from the cold and a good flow with the hot. And they are basically the same height, well, cold feed a little higher than the shower feed. And also, the pump just runs constantly.

So, there must be something up with the flow switch. Could something be stuck? Or blocked?

Am so close to getting this one finished, but you seem to gain a step, and then go back one. So solve one problem, but then create another.

I know i am so close to receiving my pay check!!!

Cheers guys

check cold inlet to shower pump, might of blocked when draining the tank (if this is what you did),
when shower pump is disconnected, trying turning upside down and bak again as the salamander ones have a reset switch on some of them.

check the filter in the pump or showers not blocked,make sure the ballvalve is not above the cold feed outlet in the tank this can cause air to enter the pump

hey thanks guys, all is working. It seems that the pump just needed resetting by turning it upside down. Then i just disconnected the cold feed to pump on the outlet side and opened it up into a bucket and got rid of a bit of air and all is fine and dandy.

Thanks for all the help fellers

Regards

Mutley

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi SI......is the shower on the same floor as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
How high is the hill 40m as that will add 4...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Stnd wrong pump for a high pressure shower...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for asking Lou. After taking 30+...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Fitting neg pressure pumps may be the answer.
Replies
Views
Back