Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler spare part needed | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler spare part needed in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor 32700046, it also says on the label 20/21, 4600700020000.

Basically there's been a leak since the boiler was installed but it was really hard to pick up, pressure kept dropping since last year when it was installed, I was told it has to be a leak in the system somewhere, but it could not be found. I noticed lots of rust discolouring directly under this part and when I nudged it I could clearly see it was loose, the whole plastic part has been threaded. I can't find it anywhere online

Block it off for now

Similar plumbing topics

External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
Thanks much appreciated , yes those isolation...
Replies
Views
Edited original response, as for some reason...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
On finding the instructions for this, attached...
Replies
Views
Back