Fireworks | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fireworks in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

P

P J F PLUMBING

Any one love them as much as me !! Just got a 3 foot high by 3 inch wide one !!!! BOOOOOOMMMMM

Bioody well hate them.....idiots round here set them off for no good reason at all times of the day and night. Personally, i think they should be banned with the exception of organised events.

Trouble is with that one is all that money in one big Bang! Lol!
I still have a box of fireworks that I bought for Halloween but couldn't use as weather was wet.
Hoping some of them can be let off for tomorrow night (new years eve) for some of my wee relations. Great chance to be a kid myself! Dangerous things really though.

Bioody well hate them.....idiots round here set them off for no good reason at all times of the day and night. Personally, i think they should be banned with the exception of organised events.

Found a tee shirt for you Gary.

bof_boring_old_fart_tshirt-reac9d42064304d989d58a8c7e0774d57_vjfe2_324.jpg

Not a fan either. I can just about put up with November 5th but that lasts 2 months these days. What really grips my cack is when some mug lets fireworks off at 8pm in August in daylight! Tools!

Hate the bloody things nowadays. I've got too many friends with dogs that are terrified of them. Should be banned other than organised displays and a week either side of bonfire night. Slightest excuse and some moron is out letting them off.

I do agree. My granddad hated the things but that was more down to stuff he did during the war.

My dogs pretty much ignore them.

It's sparklers I hate.

Dangerous bloody things!

Its a love hate thing for me.
Love em but one of dogs hate them and is quivering wreck . Funny thing is the 2 cats dont give a stuff about em either.

Thankfully my 2 dogs don't mind them too much. I like the organised displays and the wee one night firework night at my folks but that's it, not the start of October end of November ar$eholes running about the street with them.

hate the bloody things and sorry to offend the ****s that let them off for 3 weeks prior and post 5th nov and any other bloody time.

seen too many injuries caused by idiots firing them off any old how, the burns are horrendous

Meh, why so keen to ban things?

Lots of things I don't like, but I don't want other people banned from doing them.

Apart from being french, or morris dancing, obviously.

So....you dancist Raymond ?

Was always brought up to believe that you should try everything once, apart from incest and morris dancing.

Seems a pretty good rule to live by.

But don't let me stop a free spirit like you indulge your baser fantasies. You carry on. Right up until you are arrested and sentenced.

Anything that you can do without affecting others is good by me......but when a thunderflash goes off 100 yards from the house at three in the morning on the 2nd of Sept and i soil my jim jams into the bargain ....well i do tend to get a little peeved to say the least.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Here is a photograph to peruse.
Replies
Views
  • Question
take iso valves off and fit 1/2 inch x 22mm...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I figured I should let you guys know in case...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m looking to get my foot properly...
Replies
Views
Back