First day back in work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss First day back in work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

jonnyswamp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
First day back in work today after popping a rib out (and then straight back in) a week last Saturday
I was bored shwitless last week, even went bedroom furniture and kitchen shopping with Mrs Swamp
Work is very overated, don't know why I couldn't wait to get back
Never mind, when I get rid of this MRSA I can have my hand ops and have another fortnight off:clap:

It'll have to be mid Oct now though, as I have a weekend in Weymouth 2/3/4th Sept, then a long weekend in Spain with Mrs Swamp and another couple the following week, then the boat needs to come out for it's annual scrub and maintenance, a friends daughters wedding weekend somewhere in between
Then back to Weymouth 7/8/9 Oct fishing again
I've also got to finish a newbuild and 2 other full house refurbs, start full house refurb and start a large eco type barn and outbuilding conversion
Hey Ho, my ears are gunna be burnin'

How was the last fishing trip? I didn't see pictures!

The fishing was dire, the wrecks were dead, so we stayed inshore on the Shambles for Turbot/Brill etc
Had a bit of a species comp between ourselves, but only small stuff boated apart from a 5lb codling
Although we did barbecue some freshly caught mackerel on the boat and they were sublime, possibly the nicest fish I have tasted
Hope next weeks soire will be a tad more productive, although the evenings entertainment is always acceptable:54:

The fishing was dire, the wrecks were dead, so we stayed inshore on the Shambles for Turbot/Brill etc
Had a bit of a species comp between ourselves, but only small stuff boated apart from a 5lb codling
Although we did barbecue some freshly caught mackerel on the boat and they were sublime, possibly the nicest fish I have tasted
Hope next weeks soire will be a tad more productive, although the evenings entertainment is always acceptable:54:

One of the things I miss most about sea fishing is the fresh mackeral. They make a lovely breakfast when caught in the early morning tide.
I need to get back on the beach every now and then I think.

Similar plumbing topics

I think the only thing about getting older is...
Replies
Views
Back